Small High Street Haul.

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Hello everyone! I have a haul for you today. Wow I know I'm back on the blogging wagon, hopefully I won't fall off it again! I'm terrible. My daddy was very kind to me this weekend and gave me £75 so I of course went to town and did a little shop. I should have probably saved it up but hey ho, I have a need for shopping. I'm very pleased with my purchases and it felt good to go shopping and spend money! (is that bad?). Anyway, on to the haul. 

The first place I went when I got to town was Superdrug. I had a browse around in the make up section and purchased three Barry M nail polishes. The first one I picked up was in the shade Matte White (it is not matte) because I've been looking for a decent white nail polish for quite a while. There's a couple of whites I've purchased already and the quality is just awful so I'm hoping this one is good! The next two polishes I picked up are from the new spring Gelly range.I absolutely adore Barry M Gelly polishes, they're excellent quality and you only need two coats at most for a nice opaque colour. I purchased the shades Sugar Apple and Rose Hip. I've worn Sugar Apple for the last few days and it is such a lovely colour, I love it very much.
The next place I went was HMV to pick up some Disney DVD's. I originally only went there to buy Frozen but I saw that the Disney DVD's are buy one get one free at the moment so I, of course, had to make a purchase. The two I picked are Tangled and The Little Mermaid, my two favourite Disney films. I also bought Frozen like I planned to do. I can't wait to get paid and take advantage of this buy one get one free offer! Can never have too many Disney DVD's. 
Finally I took a trip to Primark. I originally went to town to go to Primark and look for some new clothes for Spring/Summer but the store I went to, which is my nearest, had nothing I really liked in stock so I only left with three items. Two of which are Sunglasses. Yes I know, MORE sunglasses. I just couldn't leave them behind, they're so nice for so cheap. I now have 7 maybe 8 pairs and I don't see that as too many at all but it probably is. I now have 5 pairs that I'm actually going to use but just like last year I'll most likely use one pair for the whole spring/summer period. The other thing I bought in Primark was a super cute Bambi and Thumper print t-shirt. This is the only thing I spotted that I liked enough to purchase. I absolutely adore Disney so I just had to have it, I couldn't leave this behind either it would have bothered me.

The final place I went was Lush Cosmetics, my weakness. I went in to buy a couple more bath bombs as I'm down to my last eight and only have one bath melt left. The first thing I noticed was Sakura. I am so so so happy this has been brought back, it was discontinued quite a while ago and now it's back permanently and I am super happy! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Sakura it's quite a floral scent and has jasmine, mimosa and lemon oils in it. It smells wonderful. I also picked up Ickle Baby Bot and the You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt. I took these to the till and the guy who served me asked if I've ever tried the YBM bath melt and the Avobath ballistic together and I said I hadn't so he went and got me one and gave me it for free! What a great end to my shopping trip! I thoroughly enjoyed my little shopping trip. It was nice to go and have a little shop after so long of not being able to do so.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.