LUSH Christmas Favourites

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Yep you guessed it here I am again with another LUSH post. As you all know, I absolutely love LUSH and can't resist their products. I've been enjoying products from their Christmas range for the last 4/5 years now and thought why not write a LUSH Christmas favourites! Let's get on with it.

The first in this favourites list is none other than the classic Snow Fairy shower gel. Who doesn't love this scent though? I opt for a 500g bottle of this sweet, bubblegum, candy floss goodness every year although I have seen 1kg bottles now exist! Next up is Golden Wonder bath ballistic, an orange scented present shaped bath bomb covered in gold lustre. This has been one of my favourites for a lot of years and I always say the turquoise centre makes the water look like mermaid water, fitting since I have a tattoo of Ariel from The Little Mermaid on my leg! Snowie is in this post by default really. As a strong lover of Davie Bowie what better than a bath product inspired by him?? This bubble bar is very buttery so makes the skin super soft and is scented with grapefruit, neroli, and rose oil.
So White and Santa's Belly are both products that share the same scent of fresh crisp apples. I'm not a fan of shower jellies at all but since So White shower gel was sadly discontinued the only product similar to that was a shower jelly, I never thought it'd end up as one of my favourites! I stock up on So White bath bomb every year (usually in the boxing day sales) to last me through until the next Christmas cos the scent is honestly like a drug to me I love it so much it's so refreshing. Discontinued favourites that I'm praying the kitchen will bring back include: Melting Snowman bath melt, Hot Toddy shower gel, So White shower gel, and Cranberry face mask. 

2 comments

  1. Ah I need to stock up on snow fairy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some Snow Fairy products on my Christmas wish list, it's such a classic product! Nothing quite beats the Lush Christmas range for getting me in the festive spirit. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.