What I got for Christmas 2015

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family and were spoiled rotten! I had a lovely time with my boyfriend and his family. For the last two years on this blog I've written a 'What I got for Christmas' post, and I absolutely love reading them myself 'cause I'm nebby so thought I'd write one again this year. I am extremely grateful to my family, my boyfriend, and his family for all the things I was lucky enough to be gifted this Christmas and truly do love them all. I am in no way, shape, or form, writing this to brag.

Disney
Everyone in my life knows just how much I love Disney. It is definitely an obsession of mine and one that has stuck with me since childhood. My boyfriend got me two soft toys from the Disney store; a medium sized Lotso which I've picked up every time I've been in the Disney store but never purchased, and a large Dumbo who is super cute. My mum also got me a soft toy in the form of Ariel aka The Little Mermaid. Other Disney things include: Two colouring books, a filled pencil case, Ariel Pop Vinyl figure, and an Ariel snow globe. My dad gave me money so with some of it I picked up The Disney Book (not pictured).
Lush
I was lucky enough to receive 4 gifts from Lush this year: Candy gift set from my mum, Festive Friends gift set from my boyfriends mum, Golden Wonder gift set from one of my boyfriend's aunties and Santa's Belly shower jelly from the other. I really didn't expect his aunties to get me anything and was really surprised and super thankful that they did. I got some goodies from Lush with the rest of the money from my dad which aren't pictured. I chose 3 Abombinaball bath bombs from the Lush kitchen, 5 So White bath bombs (gotta stock up on my faves), a 500g bottle of snow fairy, and Snow Fairy's Castle gift set all in the sale.
Jewellery
I was lucky enough to be gifted 3 Pandora items this year; a charm from my brother, a charm from my mum, and some tiara earrings also from my mum. Both charms are cat themed (and soo cute) because my family know I am pretty much a crazy cat lady. I was also extremely lucky to receive a necklace from Tiffany & Co. from my boyfriend. It's beautiful and I've worn it every day since. I love it so much.
Books & DVD's
My boyfriend got me two books this year; The Girl on the Train (which I asked for), and The Vegetarian Pocket Bible. I've had a flick through and it seems to be very useful since I've only been veggie a short while and I'm very keen to read it through soon. He also got me 5 DVD's: Paper Towns, Bridesmaids, Inside Out, Amy, and the special edition of Pulp Fiction. Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite films ever and this special edition is the coolest thing I've ever been gifted. My mum also gifted me two DVD's: Cinderella, and of course Katy Perry's Prismatic World Tour, the best experience of my whole life on DVD.
Perfume/Fragrance
My boyfriend knows how much I love Katy Perry and also knows this is the only fragrance of hers I'm yet to try so he got me the Mad Potion gift set. My mum got me Soap & Glory's Scents of Occasion gift which contains 4 body mists, YSL Black Opium gift set which comes with a beautiful nude nail polish, Katy Perry's original scent Purr, and Katy Perry's Royal Revolution.
Makeup Products
It wouldn't really be Christmas without new make up would it really? My boyfriends mum was kind enough to gift me a box full of Urban Decay Goodies. There are 3 full sized items; Smoky Palette, Perversion Mascara, and a Matte Revolution Lipstick in the shade Bad Blood. In the box was also a few samples I can't wait to try, and a card to get my make up done at their counter in my nearest town. My mum also gifted me the Urban Decay Smoky Palette so I have a spare for when I hit pan with the other, very handy. Also from my mum is an eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution with 144 shadows, and a lipstick from Paul & Joe with a cute kitty all the way through it! Finally from my boyfriend is the Soap & Glory Eyes Box which contains a mascara, kohl eyeliner, liquid eyeliner pen, and an eyebrow pencil. All essentials.
Clothes
My boyfriends mum got me some Olaf Pj's and they're so cute. There's a fluffy top for winter and then a sleeveless one for summer. My mum got me two shirts, one is navy and white, and the other is black and white plaid. The last item of clothing that isn't pictured is a burgundy coloured sweater from my boyfriend with The 1975's (my fave band) logo on the front. I love it and can't wait to wear it.
Other bits
I didn't really have a category to put these bits in so I just sorta created their own. First up are gifts from my mum. I was lucky enough to receive a Macbook Pro this year from my mum. I had my acer for about 4 year and I'd been looking at these for a while so was ecstatic when my mum said she'd get me one for Christmas. She also got me a hairdryer, some slippers, Kopparberg gift set, and the cutest Willow Tree figure of a girl cuddling her kitty, 100% me. Ry got me a croc style bag which I love, a game called INK'D which I'm yet to play but it does look interesting, and his nan got me the Soap & Glory bright and bubbly set. My other brother and his fiancé got me a beauticology set with toasted marshmallow body butter and plum pudding shower gel, a Baylis & Harding shower gel which if I remember rightly is grapefruit scented, and they also got me a set with two mini bottles of Jagermeister inside, none of these are pictured.
Finally are all my sweeties and chocolate. Ry was good enough to get me a little bag with some vegetarian jellies in so I was very pleased about that (finally jelly sweets without the gelatine!!) and both him and my mum got me lots of chocolate. Again, I am extremely grateful for everything I was gifted this Christmas and am so thankful to everyone.


4 comments

  1. You has some incredible presents! Especially the Macbook and all of the dreamy Urban Decay goodies :) Hope you had a fab Christmas, I really enjoyed reading this wonderful post!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you had a fab christmas too, and a fab new year! x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow you got some amazing things! Love that Tiffany necklace, your bf seems so sweet! And yesss to all the Disney and chocolate! :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, he is he's wonderful. I know, right? Disney always! :-) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.