How Much Is My Make Up Collection Worth?

Saturday 25 April 2015


I saw this post on my feed a week or so ago and thought it'd be a good post for me to do. I've got an awful habit of buying make up 'just because' and have always wondered how much my collection costs as a whole. I'm not in any way bragging, believe me I'm not. Let's hope the cost is not too much, I'm nervous! I'm going to list the products by category eg. lips, blush, etc. Here it goes!


Lips: 66 items = £674.14

Blush/Bronze/Highlight: 5 items = £92.49

Concealer: 2 items = £44.50

Mascara: 4 items = £69.50

Primer: 1 item = £16

Foundation: 3 items = £82.99

Eyebrows: 2 items = £11.48

Eyeshadow: 6 items = £76.49

Eyeliner: 2 items = £9.99

Brushes: 11 items: £73.99

Final total: £1,151.57

That final total has me nauseous, I can't believe I've really spent that much on make up. The thing that's shocked me the most is the amount I've spent on lip products (lipstick, liner, etc.) I'm just gobsmacked. I could've gone on holiday with that amount of money! I've definitely got to curb my spending habit for a while until some of my products are used up. If any of you see me tweet about buying new make up, please tell me off!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.