LUSH Halloween

Friday 23 October 2015


It's nearing the end of October and that means Halloween is almost upon us (8 days to go!) and I couldn't be more excited. I popped in to LUSH at the weekend to pick up some of the Halloween goodies they have on offer. They don't seem to have gone that far out this year which is a bit of a shame but nevertheless, few things are better than none. I picked up 3 of 4 products. There's 3 sized bottles of Lord of Misrule shower cream to choose from and I chose the smallest bottle of 100g. It's a beautiful spring green shade and luckily does not stain your skin. Lord of Misrule bath bomb is a green coloured bomb and turns your water forest green then into a gorgeous deep wine colour. They pair together wonderfully due to them sharing the same scent of Patchouli and Black Pepper (and of course the same name). Nightwing is a shower jelly and is shaped like a bat which I quite like, I find it fun. It's scented with aloe vera and limes and the lime definitely comes through, like a fruit pastille, it smells delicious and almost good enough to eat! The final bath product I haven't picked up but since I purchased it last year I will mention it. Sparkly Pumpkin is a super cute pumpkin shaped bubble bar, covered in glitter, and smells exactly to me like Irn Bru. Although it says it smells of juniper berry, lime, and grapefruit, that translates to my nostrils as Irn Bru. You just crumble it under the running water and it creates a lovely orange, glittery, Irn Bru  fruity smelling bath. I can't imagine the Halloween products being around for much longer so if I were you I'd pick them up soon!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.