My Teenage Years: A Playlist.

Friday 6 November 2015


I was going through some old photos I found on a memory stick and started reminiscing about my teenage years. I was what you would call 'Emo' or even 'Scene' throughout a large part of my teenage years if not all of them (ages 14 - 18).
Myspace and MSN were my life, I did get ear stretchers despite my mum telling me I wasn't allowed and that 'they'd never go back to normal', I loved Hello Kitty and I also dyed my hair every colour you can think of. Skinny jeans, studded belts, those checked backpacks, slip on Vans with bats on, you name it I probably wore it. I've made a playlist of a lot of the songs I remember from those years of my life, most of which bring back so many memories. I'm sure there's lots of you who were also 'Emo' as a teenager and will remember these songs too and probably still listen to a lot of them like I do. I'm a bit 'what was I thinking' when I remember bands like Brokencyde and ISMFOF though, they're just noise to me now. Enjoy!



Track Listing
1. In Too Deep - Sum 41
2. Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy
3. About A Girl - The Academy Is...
4. The City Is At War - Cobra Starship
5. Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
6. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
7. Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
8. The Curse Of Curves - Cute is What We Aim For
9. Dirty Little Secret - The All American Rejects
10. From Yesterday - Thirty Seconds To Mars
11. My Friends Over You - New Found Glory
12. Things That Rhyme With Orange - I Set My Friends On Fire
13. Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low
14. Try Honesty - Billy Talent
15. Ohio Is For Lovers - Hawthorne Heights
16. The Bird And The Worm - The Used
17. MakeDamnSure - Taking Back Sunday
18. Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence
19. This Is The New Shit - Marilyn Manson
20. Head Like A Hole - Nine Inch Nails
 21. Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan
22. Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous - Good Charlotte
23. Stuck In America - Sugarcult
24. Boiled Frogs - Alexisonfire
25. The Kill - Thirty Seconds To Mars
26. Cute Without the "E" - Taking Back Sunday
27. Emergency - Paramore
28. I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance
29. Miss Murder - AFI
30. Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
31. Lips Like Morphine - Kill Hannah
32. Die Romantic - Aiden
33. Situations - Escape the Fate
34. This Could Be Anywhere In The World - Alexisonfire
35. Mercury Summer - Fightstar
36. DONTTRUSTME - 3OH!3
37. Shake It - Metro Station
38. Freaxxx - Brokencyde
39. Never You - Watchout! Theres Ghosts
40. Summer of '98 - The Secret Handshake
41. I'm A Pirate You're A Princess - PlayRadioPlay!
42. She Likes (Bittersweet Love) - Forever The Sickest Kids
43. Diamonds Aren't Forever - Bring Me The Horizon
44. Sorry You're Not A Winner - Enter Shikari
45. It's High Tide Baby - The Blackout
46. Save It For The Bedroom - You Me At Six

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.