A look back on my 2016 goals.

Saturday 31 December 2016

I can't believe we're on to the last day of 2016, this year has gone far too fast! I'm currently sat on the sofa at Ry's with his mum and dad watching films and eating takeaway, so having a quiet new year this year. Last year I made a post with some goals for this year so I thought it'd be good to take a look back at them and see how I did in achieving them. 
Eat less Cheese/Completely cut out dairy - When I made this goal I was vegetarian, almost vegan. I did in fact cut out dairy and go completely vegan for a little over a month before I reverted back to being vegetarian. I was just not eating enough and my migraines were at an all time high, I wasn't doing it properly so it wasn't benefitting my health.
Put more time in to my blog - To be honest I still don't put that much time in to my blog, but that's simply because of my job. I work a lot of hours and find it hard to find time to sit down and plan posts and take lots of photos, I just sort of do it when I've got time. I've still posted more this year than last year, I think.
Read more - I can honestly say I haven't entertained this goal at all, not even once in the whole of 2016. I've still got books from last Christmas that I haven't even read I'm terrible.
Don't miss out on things and go alone - I have really smashed this one out of the park I've been all over the country on my own this year. In february I went to London on my own to meet my fave band, March I went to 6 shows all over the country on my own for the same band (london, manchester, glasgow, birmingham) and met so many people that I'm still pals with now. I've been to London alone a fair few times this year for gigs and days out and also went around the country again in December (manchester, london, glasgow, newcastle) for my fave band. I've done so much and I'm honestly so proud of myself.
Travel more - I've definitely done that as stated above and I'm really enjoying exploring my country.
Lose weight - I haven't lost a single lb this year, I have however joined the gym and have been going regularly in an attempt to shed some pounds before I go to Florida in October.
Become 100% cruelty free - I am in fact not completely cruelty free and it's because a lot of the fragrances I use are from companies that test on animals.
Control my anxiety - To be honest I'd say I've controlled it pretty well. I don't really look a social situations and get anxious anymore I've just hit the point where I can't really be bothered with people and their drama anymore I just want a chilled out life. Also my contract was increased at work so if I don't attend plans it's not because job is hindering my social life. Welcome to adulthood, ha!


I was gonna make some new goals for 2017 but to be honest I haven't got any ideas of things I feel I need to achieve, and I think that's a good thing. I have so much planned for next year and I honestly can't wait, it's gonna be so fab. I hope you all have a wonderful new year and I'll see you all next year! x



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.