November Favourites.

Friday 2 December 2016


I haven't done a favourites post since January despite saying I'd try and do them regularly, so here I am with a few little things from November that I've been loving. Last month my brother went to America to work for a month and he asked me if there was anything I wanted bringing back so I asked for Reese's crunchy peanut butter cups. He was kind enough to pop in to Walmart and pick me up a 6 pack of Reese's Big Cup peanut butter cups and also some Reese's Crunchy mini's as he said every other crunchy peanut butter cup was sold out and that's all that was left. Must be popular! As you can see there's only 1 big cup left and not many mini's as I've been scoffing two or three every day. 

My next two favourites are beauty items and the first is the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in the shade Scorpio. I currently own 4 different shades of this lipstick but have found myself always reaching for Scorpio. It's such a pretty grey purple colour and I feel it suits me so well. I wore this on Tuesday when I went to see The Cure in Manchester and no lie it stayed on my lips for 12 hours and still looked the same as it did when I applied it, isn't that amazing? I won't go too in depth about it as I've already written a review that you can find here. Next beauty favourite is Black Opium by YSL a fragrance I actually forgot I owned. I got this for christmas last year off my mum and wore it a lot but then I kind of just pushed it aside for Alien by Thierry Mugler or Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf. I have however rekindled my love so much so I've now completely ran out, the bottle is completely empty, so will more than likely have to purchase another on pay day. If you follow me on Instagram you might remember that around August time I purchased a pair of Vegan Dr Marten Chelsea Boots. They've sat and sat in my room unworn until last month when the weather started to get very cold and frosty. I've worn them almost every day since and I love them so much, they go with jeans, dresses, skirts, literally everything and they keep my feet so warm they're perfect for these cold months. My final favourite is the song Olympia by Sundara Karma one of my favourite little bands. I waited SO long for the studio version of this to come out and it did a month or so ago and I've had it on repeat every day since it was released I just love it so so much it's such a jam. If you've never heard of Sundara Karma then please check them out they're a wonderful band and they're doing so well.


4 comments

  1. Those vegan Dr Marten Chelsea Boots look so comfortable and it's so good that they are able to go with everything too :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I thought they'd blister my feet so badly like docs do but they haven't! Defo recommend xx

      Delete
  2. I love the boots.. so perfect for Winter! Your posts are always so lovely, keep doing what you do pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.