LUSH Lots of Love Gift Review.

Tuesday 14 February 2017

As you may have seen in my most recent post I was lucky enough to receive the Lots of Love gift set as a birthday present from my lovely boyfriend. This gift is packed full of products, there are 7 in total and I still can't quite understand how they managed to fit them all in the heart shaped box!


Right on the top we have my favourite Valentines product Lover Lamp bath bomb. This ballistic is scented with Brazilian Orange oil and Vanilla for an uplifting sweet fruity scent and the red hearts are packed full of Cocoa Butter for super soft skin. Sitting nearby is Rose Bombshell bath bomb a ballistic that is scented with Rose Oil and Rose Absolute, and contains yellow rose petals. A lot of lushies agree that this ballistic shares it's scent with Rose Jam so if you're a fan of that then definitely pick this up.
The third and final ballistic is the brand new Cupid bath bomb. Scented with Violet Leaf, Rose Petal Powder, and Fresh Raspberry Juice this ballistic has a wonderful floral yet slightly sweet scent. Cupid shares it's scent with Razzle Dazzle bath melt. Lovestruck bubble bar is the only one in this gift which honestly makes me kinda sad because I prefer unicorn horn but this heart eye emoji is very fitting. This little guy is full of Sicilian Lemon Oil, Petitgrian Oil, and Geranium Oil for a citrusy scent (my fave of all the scents). Love Spell massage bar is a product I'm sure I've seen before but never bothered to try. This product is packed full of Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter for soft skin and scented with Carnation Absolute and Neroli oil. I've never used a massage bar before and I can't imagine I'll use this one for it's actual purpose. I'll more than likely use it as a bath melt.
Prince Charming shower cream is a product I've seen/heard/read lots about but never purchased and I'm not entirely sure why, although I'm sure previously it was a shower gel? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, this shower cream is scented with Pomegranate juice, Grapefruit oil, and also contains marshmallow root which gives this fruity fragrance a nice sweetness. It's also full of cocoa butter for soft skin. The final product in this amazing gift set is the Love You, Love You Lots soap, a brand new product for this years collection. This soap has the texture of a bath melt almost as when you pick it up it's a little 'melty' which I suppose can only be a good thing as it means it will definitely be moisturising. This soap, is scented with Rose Oil, Rose Petal, and Rose Syrup but is somehow not overpoweringly rose scented. It's just the right amount of rose if that makes sense, it's quite gentle.


That's all 7 products in the Lots of Love gift. Be sure to pick it up asap as the Valentines Collection won't be around for much longer!


SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment

  1. We grabbed a lots of love gift it's really good value for how much you get inside and love the box for storing lush products :) https://learntolush.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.