LUSH Valentine's 2017

Thursday 26 January 2017

Last weekend I took a trip to Sunderland with my boyfriend and whilst I was there I called in to LUSH to check out the new Valentine's range for 2017. I'd seen sneak peeks online and on instagram a few days before the release so had my eye on a few products already. I picked up a few bits, some returning and some brand new and thought I'd share them with you.
The first product that caught my eye was Lovestruck bubble bar aka the heart-eye emoji.  It's so cute! When I first smelled this I thought it smelled of burned rubber or burned plastic but upon reading the ingredients and seeing it contains Sicilian Lemon Oil, Petitgrain Oil, and Geranium Oil I can now get that citrus scent. Sitting nearby and next to catch my eye was the returning Unicorn Horn bubble bar. I'm not a massive fan of bubble bars but I'm truly obsessed with the scent of this product. Lavender Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, and Neroli Oil all come together to create a clean yet floral scent. Also returning is Lover Lamp bath bomb. The little red hearts are packed full of Cocoa Butter to soften the skin, and this ballistic is scented with Vanilla absolute and Brazilian Orange Oil to create an uplifting sweet yet fruity scent. If any of you have made LUSH Kitchen orders in the past you may recognise Over and Over bath bomb. This isn't technically a new product, but it is a new product for this range. Similar to the Christmas exclusive 'Never Mind The Ballistics' this is a half coated bath bomb meaning half of it is coated with cocoa butter. Containing Lime Oil, Fennel Oil, and Orris Oil, this ballistic has a similar scent to Avobath and You've Been Mangoed. I can't wait to use this and definitely need to stock up as it's one of my favourite scents.
I can't begin to tell you how pleased I was to see a little stack of Kiss Me Quick wash cards on display at the check out. I'm so pleased these aren't Oxford Street exclusive. It contains Fresh Apple Pulp, Ylang Ylang Oil, Lime Oil, and Lemon Oil. I love the scent of this so much it's a beautiful fruity floral yet also quite fresh and clean. There's a brand new bath melt for this years Valentines and it goes by the name of Two Hearts Beating As One. This melt is made up of Argan Oil, Almond Oil to hydrate the skin, and Cocoa Butter paired with Apricot Kernel oil for luxurious velvety soft skin. Jasmine Absolute, Rose Absolute, and Ylang Ylang oil all work together to create a beautiful seductively floral scent. The two hearts slot together to create one and they say to give the other half to a friend/partner but I'll just be splitting it to get two baths out of it as it is technically two bath melts in one.
Rose Bombshell bath bomb is probably one of my favourite rose scented products from LUSH. So many people say it shares it's scent with Rose Jam but I hate that shower gel so much, I just can't stand how strong the scent is and this doesn't seem as strong in comparison. This ballistic has yellow rose petals hidden within and is scented with Rose oil and Rose absolute giving off a very clear rose scent. Cupid bath bomb is a brand new ballistic and I am seriously loving it. Although it's quite small this ballistic is packed full of uplifting Bergamot oil, Violet Leaf absolute, and Rose Petal powder to give off a wonderful floral scent. It also contains fresh Raspberry juice which makes it slightly sweet. Very similar scent to that of Razzle Dazzle bath melt for those of you who are familiar with that product. I was very lucky to get a freebie of Cosmetic Warrior face mask with my purchase so thank you to the lovely lady who served me and popped one in my bag!

I'm loving this years Valentine's collection and hope to pick up more of my favourites soon before it disappears for another year!


1 comment

  1. I absolutely love the Valentine's range this year - Lover Lamp is still my favourite but I do like the Roller which is an Oxford Street exclusive! You'll have to let me know what you think of the Kiss Me Quickly Wash Card, I didn't pick it up because I thought it was a bit of a different concept! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.