March Favourites 2017

Sunday 9 April 2017



I didn't bother writing a monthly favourites post last month as there was only 2 new additions to my favourites, along with a lot of food items (lol) it almost didn't seem worth it. So, I've returned this month with a few bits and bobs I've been loving. Let's get to it!

Embroidered Western Boots
The first item on my monthly favourites list are these gorgeous western boots with rose embroidery and stud detail from Missguided. I mentioned these in my birthday post in January and I've worn them to death ever since. They are very comfortable and also so beautiful, they look so much more expensive than they really are in my opinion.

YSL Mon Paris EDP

I got a little 10ml sample size of this in my advent calendar in december and never bothered to try it until now. It's such a lovely scent, slightly sweet but still a grown up fragrance at the same time. This scent is described as being in the Chypre family, and it smells like a sweet floral to me. It lasts around 4-5 hours on me before I have to top up but that doesn't bother me and I am definitely going to buy the full size bottle soon. There was a little black bow on this bottle but my cats are devils and have destroyed it, ha!

M&S Chocolate Cornflake Bites

Need I say much about these? Bite size chocolate cornflakes cakes, what's not to love?! I've found myself buying tubs of these every time I visit M&S it's becoming quite a problem. I just can't stop eating them! 
 Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
I bought this for when I'm at work and it's been such a life lip saver. I work in a chiller in a supermarket (large fridge, not glamorous)  so my lips are constantly exposed to harsh conditions and I found them start to become sore and chapped due to the cold drying them out. I picked this up and have used it ever since and it really does help keep the moisture in.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats shade 207

My mum got me this lipstick for my birthday in January and I love it so much. I was unsure when I first tried this on my lips, it didn't look anything like the swatch on the back on my hand or the tube. I have however worked with it since then and have grown to love it, it's a beautiful true rose shade and perfect for the current spring/summer months. It goes on quite creamy but does eventually dry down to a matte, however it's not drying or uncomfortable.

Disney Magic Kingdoms Game

I saw on twitter there was a beauty and the beast event for this game due to the film coming out and for some reason that prompted me to download it. It's sort of a city builder game but Disney park themed and you have to unlock characters to build certain attractions. It's free to download and play, but you can make in app purchases of diamonds and potion which speed things up a bit. I've been playing for 25 days exactly and am already level 23, I'm addicted! 

Kasabian - In Love With A Psycho

Kasabian are one of my favourite bands and they released a new song in March called 'in love with a psycho' and I really do love it. The beat and chorus are just so catchy, and I instantly liked it unlike when they released eez-eh when I was a little unsure. I love the music video too because of Noel Fielding being in it and it's just hilarious. Definitely in my summer playlist and I can't wait to see them play it live in July!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.