Primark Haul March 2017

Monday 24 April 2017

Okay so, in February and March I took a couple of little trips to Primark, mainly just to see if they had any Disney things for me to get for when I go to Florida. I actually completely forgot about this haul and I discovered the bags a couple of days ago and remembered I hadn't told you about it! So I've taken some snaps and will talk a bit more about the pieces I picked up as I believe some of them are still available!

Primark have been selling band t-shirts recently and although it has infuriated me a little seeing people walking around in Slayer and Kiss t-shirts for 'fashion' when they don't even like the band, I'm also sorta glad I can get shirts for some of my faves for as little as £8. The first one I picked up is a washed out Iron Maiden t-shirt, it's very comfortable and so slouchy and was only £8 so an absolute bargain. The second one is a The Rolling Stones T-shirt. It's just a plain black top with The Rolling Stones logo on the front and on the back is 'tour dates'. I'm assuming they aren't real dates as surely they couldn't get away with printing that but nevertheless I love this top and it was also only £8. It's a little longer than a regular t-shirt but I love that and it looks perfect with some skinny jeans and a pair of chelsea boots. I also picked up a lint roller (can never have enough when you've got two kitties!), a pack of 60 black hair ties, the most gorgeous pair of rose gold sunglasses for only £4, and some cotton pads for my make up remover.
I basically went wild on the Disney things after that  I just couldn't help myself everything was so nice! The first top I picked up is a boxy t-shirt with Ariel, Flounder, and The Little Mermaid logo all over it and it was £8. It's a nice length, a little shorter than I usually like but I'll be wearing shorts with it anyway so I'm not too fussed. The next shirt is just a plain grey t-shirt but has the most gorgeous beauty and the beast print on the front. At the time I bought this there was a lot of anticipation around the film as it was released in March and I was SO glad I popped in when I did to pick this up as it sold so quickly! This shirt is also on the shorter side and again quite boxy but for £8 you really can't grumble. How gorgeous is this Beauty and the Beast themed make up bag please? It's stunning! It's nude pink on one side with an illustration of belle, the other side is floral, and the zip/hardware is rose gold. There was a smaller version of this too but I got the larger size for on the plane so I can put all my little bits and bobs in (moisturiser, hand lotion, wipes, etc etc). Can you believe it was only £5! I'm gonna be really honest here and say the only reason I even picked up this second little pouch was because not only is it Disney themed it's also David Bowie themed and I absolutely adore him and his music. It's a little black pouch with Mickey Mouse and David Bowie patch style prints all over it and they're glittery, it's cute. I've got no idea what I'm going to use this for but it was only £3. I might use it for my passport and other travel documents but I'm not too sure just yet, we'll see.
Continuing on with the Disney theme I next picked up this simple yet beautiful Marie t-shirt. The Aristocats is one of my all time favourite Disney films, so much so I named my black kitty Berlioz, so I just couldn't resist this top. It's plain white with a pink heart and in the centre is Marie and cost the bargain price of £6. Next is triple pack of socks with Marie all over them, they're so sweet and I think they were £3 although I wouldn't take my word for that as I can't find the receipt! I picked up a pair of slip on Vans style shoes with Marvel characters all over them for £8 as I thought they'd be perfect for universal studios. I'm going to have to break them in first before we go away but they're already so comfortable I'm not sure if it'll be necessary. I'll be honest and let you know that the final t-shirt is not from Primark and is in fact from George at ASDA! I was very shocked to see this on sale and it's such a gorgeous print of Belle and Beast in the ballroom that I just had to snap it up and it was only £7, total bargain.
The final thing I picked up is this Mickey Mouse shaped Chalkboard, isn't it so cute? It came with a little pack of 2 pieces of chalk too. I can't remember how much it cost but I wanna say it was between £3 and £5 but I could be very wrong. I forgot to actually include it in the photos above as it was on the wall with a countdown on it so I just used one I already took a while ago. It's now 167 days until we fly, not 199 isn't that crazy?! Time is going so quickly. That's it for my little Primark haul and there's sure to be more in the coming months as Primark is doing so well lately, there's so much in stock that I'm currently loving and lusting over. Payday can't come quick enough! 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Amiiliek | A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle blog. Design by Fearne.